Pacific Grove, California
5.0

I am taking time to post about Mozaico because I was so very pleased with the product and service.I ordered from a man named Shadi and he was quite polite, patient, and knowledgable about the product.

I wanted to know all the types of marble contained within the mosaic I was about to order and he was very helpful. I also wanted an absolute price--Delivered--so no extra surprises. The mosaic floor piece is about 52" x 82" and the the listello is about 9' x 6". This came all the way from Lebanon, it took about 4 weeks to be custom made and delivered and cost a total of $2,000.

Everyone comments how stunning and beautiful this is. I couldn't be happier!

Note that the tiny pieces of marble are not exactly flush with each other because it is hand made.Some people on this site complained about the effect, but we love it as the slight variation makes the piece sparkle.

Reason of review: Excellent quality, great service, fair price.

Had an Experience with Mozaico?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more