Pacific Grove, California
5.0

I am taking time to post about Mozaico because I was so very pleased with the product and service.I ordered from a man named Shadi and he was quite polite, patient, and knowledgable about the product.

I wanted to know all the types of marble contained within the mosaic I was about to order and he was very helpful. I also wanted an absolute price--Delivered--so no extra surprises. The mosaic floor piece is about 52" x 82" and the the listello is about 9' x 6". This came all the way from Lebanon, it took about 4 weeks to be custom made and delivered and cost a total of $2,000.

Everyone comments how stunning and beautiful this is. I couldn't be happier!

Note that the tiny pieces of marble are not exactly flush with each other because it is hand made.Some people on this site complained about the effect, but we love it as the slight variation makes the piece sparkle.

This person wrote the review because of "excellent quality, great service, fair price" at Mozaico and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mozaico to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mozaico mosaic rug and listello for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mozaico?

Comments